where everything holds a story

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The arbitrariness of a heart

From a biological point of view,
things are shaped accordingly for the "better",
any external factor play a role,
even to minute degree.
You can never fully grasp the phenomenon of nature,
something which God has created.

Just as the heart,
why is it shaped that way?
Why is it called the heart and why does it have an imperfect shape?
Where does it belong to?
How do you find out?
Can it ever be tested?
Is it possible to design an experiment to do that?
What could be its control?
What is it looking for?

I wonder,
about my heart,
and where is it wandering to..
why does it feel how it feels?
when its vital role is just to distribute life throughout my body,
to keep me breathing?
why is it so complicated?
And fouled by funny emotions?


So I listen to Emotion 98.6,
just to ease this feeling...

No comments: